1. To organize, get 8 people who want to be together at a table.
2. Decide on a name for the table. Make it simple, like the organizer's last name.
3. Ask everyone to buy their own ticket on the ticket page, and to indicate the table/organizer name on the form.
1. To buy a whole table of 8, purchase a "Table Plus" or "Table" on the ticket page. You'll be given a reservation code.
2. Invite people to be your guests. This is really a nice thing to do for family members or friends you're bringing from outside the BWWS community.
3. Using your reservation code, go into your reservation and add the names of your guests. If you have a phone number or an email address for them, please add it.
4. These guests will be asked to swipe a credit card for bidding purposes when they check in at the event, as well as enter any missing personal information needed to process payment for items purchased during the evening.
BUYING A "TABLE PLUS" OR A "TABLE"
Purchasing a "Table Plus" on the ticket page means you are buying admission for 8 guests, PLUS contributing to the fund for faculty and staff to attend free of charge.
Purchasing a "Table" buys admission for 8 guests.
Bright Water Waldorf School